A new version of Cain& Abel has been released yesterday, this tool is a solid tool for password recovery on a various Microsoft Operating Systems, super fast flexible Password Cracker with Network Sniffing.
The Tool allows penetration tester to easy recover several kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
The 4.9.34 version of this program includes a number of new features:
– Adding Support for Windows2008 Terminal server APR-RDP sniffer which enables sniffing on switched LANs and Man-in-the-Middle attacks.
– Adding Abel64.exe and Abel64.dll for 64 bit operating system.
– The sniffer in this version can also analyze encrypted protocols such as SSH-1 and HTTPS, and contains filters to capture credentials from a wide range of authentication mechanisms.
– ships routing protocols authentication monitors and routes extractors, dictionary and brute-force crackers for all common hashing algorithms and for several specific authentications, password/hash calculators, cryptanalysis attacks, password decoders and some not so common utilities related to network and system security.
– Support for windows Live Mail (Windows 7) password recovery POP3, IMAP, NNTP, SMTP and LDAP.
You can download Cain & Abel v4.9.34 Here.
make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!