We store and share a lot of information and data that may contain sensitive content, using a solid encryption tool is very important to protect all your activity. EncryptOnClick is a free application that allows to quickly encrypt files with a strong algorithm.
You just need to execute the tool and you will have the choice to encrypt any file or folder that you have or to decrypt them. Some of the features are:
- Very secure encryption and decryption method is used (256-bit AES encryption).
- Files are both compressed & encrypted, which results in a smaller file.
- Password protected.
- Will encrypt single files or all files in a folder.
- Very simple to use interface.
- Can be used on a USB key.
- Fully Unicode enabled so file names in any language can be encrypted.
- Fits on a floppy disk.
- Will detect if you’re decrypting a file that is in a temporary folder, and if so will prompt you to see if you would like to decrypt it into a different folder.
- Command line parameters can be used.
The negative point for this tool that when you decrypt the file it will be permanently decrypted and you need to encrypt it one more time after usage. You can download the the latest release on the following link: http://www.2brightsparks.com/onclick/eoc.html