iRET is an open source tool that you can use to analyze and evaluate iOS applications. The toolkit includes the following features:
- Binary Analysis where you can check the binary encryption , architecture of the application and if it has stack-smashing protection enabled.
- Keychain Analysis this to analyze the keychain contents, including passwords, keys, certificates or any sensitive information in the app.
- Database Analysis this to display all Databases within the application and also the content of the database.
- Log Viewer to find out all logs stored in the syslog and display logs of the application.
- Plist Viewer will list the files within the application and makes it easy for user to have the property of each file.
- Display the application screenshot you are investigating.
The toolkit is organized in a way that Forensic analyst or Penetration tester will have a full report that includes all necessary information related to the security of the iOS application. You can download the tool from this link: http://blog.veracode.com/2014/03/introducing-the-ios-reverse-engineering-toolkit/