Black Hat USA 2010
BlackHat is the most important and biggest hacking event on the planet, it attracts thousands of experts around the world. This year BlackHat celebrates the 13 Years Anniversary. Among the conferences we can find Cyber War discussion by General Michael V. Hayden, former director of the National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency.
There will be about 30 new vulnerabilities, 46 tools and 25 independent researchers will be demonstrating latest cutting-edge Technology.
Widely known speakers will contribute to the event including:
• “Cyber war…Are we at war? And if we are, how should we fight it?” presented by General Michael V. Hayden, former Director, National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency
• “Jackpotting Automated Teller Machines Redux” by Barnaby Jack
• “Wardriving the Smart Grid: Practical Approaches to Attacking Utility Packet Radios” by Shawn Moyer and Nathan Keltner
• “How to Hack Millions of Routers” by Craig Heffner
• “These Aren’t the Permissions You’re Looking For” by Anthony Lineberry
• “App Attack: Surviving the Mobile Application Explosion” by John Hering and Kevin Mahaffey
• “Hacking and Protecting Oracle Database Vault” by Esteban Martinez Fayo
• “Token Kidnapping’s Revenge” by Cesar Cerrudo
• “HTTPS Can Byte Me, Robert Hansen” by Josh Sokol
• “USB – HID, The Hacking Interface Design” by Richard Rushing.
for More information you can visit the Official website.
make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!