Netcrypt- .NET executable packer
Netcrypt A proof-of-concept packer for .NET executables, designed to provide a starting point to explain the basic principles of runtime packing.
It is a full implementation of a simple .NET PE file packer, which doesn’t use native code, and with (almost) no noticeable delay during the unpacking phase of the application.
It can perform the following tasks:
- pack itself
- packing files packed by itself (up to four layers of packing are tested)
- automagically resolve dependencies of the packed EXE
- target multiple .NET versions (new!)
The following downsides/problems are known:
- output files are quite big
- there is no compression
- console applications/DLLs cannot be packed.
You can download the program over this link: https://github.com/friedkiwi/netcrypt/releases/tag/v1.0