Parrot Security OS- Cloud friendly Security Testing Operating System
Today we have many distributions that can be used for pentest including kali, backbox and Parrot. Parrot Security OS is a cloud friendly operating system designed for Pentesting, Computer Forensic, Reverse engineering, Hacking, Cloud pentesting, privacy/anonimity and cryptography. Based on Debian and developed by Frozenbox network.
Parrot is designed for everyone, from the Pro pentester to the newbie, because it provides the most professional tools combined in a easy to use, fast and lightweight pentesting environment, and it can be used also for an everyday use.
some of the features with the new release:
- updated pentesting tools
- updated forensic analysis
- new linux 3.14 kernel + grsecurity 2.0
- MATE interface with custom themes, wallpapers and icons
- fast lightweight system designed also for old computers
- PenMode + AirMode
- AnonSurf functionality
- encrypted installation
- cryptocurrency friendly
- all the necessary for programming out of the box
- cloud compatible
You can download the latest release on the official website: http://www.parrotsec.org/download/