PyPhisher – Python Tool for Phishing
Tools for running a phishing campaign may exist in several format. phishing tests can be used during a penetration testing or a security awareness program to provide users the type of attacks that hackers perform to compromise credentials.
If you are looking to make a phishing testing or demonstration you can check PyPhisher. This tool is python based that provide user a way to send emails with a customized template that he design. you can have an html format that is similar to any organization and replace the links that you want to send.
The following options are required:
- –server is for SMTP configuration that you are going to be using to send the email
- –port is the port conf number that is setup for SMTP
- –html is the pre-crafted html file that will be used in the email
- –url_replace is the url you want to replace with on the email
- –subject is the subject that will appear in the email message
- –sender is the sender name that will appear on the email example
- –sendto is to whom you would like to send the email to
According to the author PyPhisher was inspired by SpearPhiser beta by Dave Kennedy from Trustedsec and a feature found in Cobalt Strike by Rapheal Mudge from Strategic Cyber.
You can read more and download the tool over this link: https://github.com/sneakerhax/PyPhisher