rop-tool – Tool to help you write binary exploits
rop-tool is a set of tools that you can use to search gadgets, Patch binaries , Print info about binary, Display heap structure and Disassemble the binary. the tool is open source and consists of a set of internal controls, each were made to perform a specific task. rop-tool have the following features:
- String searching, Gadget searching, patching, info, heap visualization, disassembling
- Colored output
- Intel and AT&T flavor
- Support of ELF, PE and MACH-O binary format
- Support of big and little endian
- Support of x86, x86_64, ARM and ARM64 architecture
List of commands on rop-tool are:
- gadget -> to search for gadgets in a binary.
- info -> displays some info about the binary for example sections, segments, symbols, entry point etc.
- disassemble -> to partially disassemble the binary.
- patch -> This command is used to patch a binary, commonplace in reversing or writing exploits.
- heap -> This command can be used to exploit a vulnerability based on the heap
- search -> to search for information in the binary (string, integer …)
- help -> Print this help message
- Version -> display version.
You can use this tool to create an exploit to binaries and it is possible to have the latest version V2.3 over this link: https://github.com/t00sh/rop-tool