Surku – mutation-based fuzzer
Fuzz testing is widely used in auditing application by providing some invalid or random data to see how the application will be working with such behavior. The testing usually is automated using some open source program that may assist in fuzzing and monitoring the application in case of crash.
This project consists of several files:
- Surku.js: The core implementation of Surku
- cmd.js: Commandline parser
- mersenne-twister.js: Random number generator
- mutators.js: Contains default mutators and Surku.mutators API
- generators.js: Contains some prewritten random number generators.
- xmlMutator.js: xml-mutations
By default you will have 19 mutators to control changes on the application you test but you can add new mutators or enable/remove specific ones according to your need.
You can download the Surku over this link: https://github.com/attekett/Surku